Thursday, March 14, 2013

Bullock Cart

I am not sure if you have had an experience to use bullock cart for a ride or not. But that was the last leg of my trip to my village.
Generally in summer, we used to ride an open cart like the one on the left. The ten kilometer trip to home was quite refreshing through the open woods and crisp air. There was an aroma from the nature. You could smell the greenery and the red clay used to give a nice earthy smell. The ambiance in the nature was very soothing. You could remember and cherish it every summer. There is no way one could take a tour on a bullock cart and experience the feeling. You have to experience it as part of your growing up as a trip to your village. You know, the village folks live this everyday. They could not even fathom my experience. You have to be in my position to say that I was experience the nature with absolute unpolluted serenity.

In the winter, it used to be one with a canopy.

No comments:

Post a Comment